Forum Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO "ADMIN" THE OWNER!

2 posters

Go down

TO "ADMIN" THE OWNER! Empty TO "ADMIN" THE OWNER!

Post  neviethebest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Dear admin, your Admin RYKNIGHTISCOOL has locked my character Fruitloop for no apparent reason. This RYKNIGHTISCOOL has led me to believe by talking to me before the lock that i have been banned for HELPING PLAYERS. This sounds disgusting, why would someone get banned for helping? Also i have been helping keeping the spawn spammers at bay, and helping players with their needs. Why would i get locked for this? Please Reply!

Later Today:

My account has been closed by i believe the same admin, AGAIN for no apparent reason. Please Deal with this. I do not want every other player who plays on this realm to suffer from the consequences of making this realm a FUN one that is enjoyable to play on. So again i ask you please deal with this matter. I really dont want to find anothe server. Thank you for your time.

Later Later Today:
I made another account because i couldnt let this server go. I check the "who" list to see was online. I saw RYKNIGHTISCOOL on the list. Being my curious self i approched the Admin. I asked if i could ask her a QUESTION with out being banned for asking it. The question is a Yes or No question, the funny thing is that.... SHE NEVER ANSWERED YES OR NO, she just answered "Hmm?" I recorded it just for the proof purpose. If you would be intrested in the video please just tell me in the reply.

neviethebest

Back to top Go down

TO "ADMIN" THE OWNER! Empty Re: TO "ADMIN" THE OWNER!

Post  Admin Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm

and is that the full story, retard?
dont talk trash about our admins please.

and RYKNIGHT is a he!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://gm-wow.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  neviethebest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Really... i talked trash? The thing is, he can never prove anything about me talking trash.

neviethebest

Back to top Go down

Post  neviethebest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I have videos of me talking with her, and some other stuff. If you would like to see my side of the story.

neviethebest

Back to top Go down

Post  neviethebest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Admin, i would like to talk to you, but denying everything i say isnt going to help. I can tell you one thing, i hate drama. All i want to do is help this server, and somone saying that i talked trash about a Admin isnt helping the server. Also banning isnt going to fix problems its just going to make a ALOT worse.

neviethebest

Back to top Go down

Post  neviethebest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Admin i want to put this dispute between me and RYKNIGHTISCOOL behind us. We should focus on the server.

neviethebest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down